Common Weal Community Arts Inc. is a provincial arts organization that collaboratively engages professional artists with communities to promote social change and cultural identity through creative expression.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Common Weal Community Arts
Common Weal Community Arts Inc. is a provincial arts organization that collaboratively engages professional artists with communities to promote social change and cultural identity through creative expression. Common Weal is searching for an Executive Director to work out of our office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
• As the Executive Director of Common Weal Community Arts you are responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors.
• You are passionate about the arts as a catalyst for community development and are knowledgeable of current challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of Common Weal Community Arts.
• You demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of community arts programming planning and delivery.
• You demonstrate an ability to work with groups from diverse social, economic, and cultural backgrounds.
• You work effectively with the Board to fulfill all aspects of financial planning and management for the organization.
• You hire and supervise staff members and create and maintain a highly functioning team environment while promoting the strategic directions of the organization.
• You have a university degree in a related field or equivalent experience within the arts/culture field.
In your role as Executive Director of Common Weal Community Arts you will receive a very competitive base salary and be part of superb benefits package (medical, dental, disability, retirement).
Submissions must be received no later than Friday, May 22, 2015.